1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goodbye

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ClockWound, Feb 10, 2019.

1. ClockWound

ClockWound Ex-Staff

Hello DRC!

This will be the last announcement you see from me as forum guard, admin or mod.
    This is because as of tomorrow (10-02-2018) I will leave the staffteam of DRC.
    The reason being: to much (school)work.

Lately I've not been as active on the server as I think a staffmember should be. Lately, I always thought
    the next schoolsemester wouldn't be as buzy as the one I was in at the time. Yesterday I got my new
    schoolschedule, and to my suprise its even more work then last semester. Because I cannot combine
    school, work, sport (basketball), fitness, friends and DRC I needed to choose something to let go. I'm sad to announce I've chosen DRC.

I've had a wonderfull time being staff, and I want to thank a few people who made that possible.

@drdoct
    Wonderfull person, and I personally believe him to be one of the best admin/manager DRC ever had. We've had amazing conversations, filled with lots of humor, and I personally loved it. Thanks for the giggles and support!

@Daphnechan
    Amazing friend + owner of DRC. Always fun to talk with, and alot of fun to mess around with on the server. Thanks for being you. I loved the humor and precieseness you have. Loved your company.

@WendyFTW
    The only one (other then me I guess) that was active in the old and new staff team. We've played alot on the server and I loved every second of it. The skyblock adventure was really fun, survival was always a blast, but personally for me nothing can beat the "shop-building" we did on the build server. Thanks for being an amazing admin + friend.

@samyratchet
    Current owner of DRC and a good friend. I loved that there was no "sugar-coding" between you and me. Opinions (even hard ones) were always welcome, and improved multiple ideas. Not all people can take honest opinions all the time. You could. Thank you!

@Ruthger
    Fun to play around with! I've known you before and after I became staffmember, and I loved every second we talked. Thank you!

I really hope I didn't miss anyone. I've typed this in one go, so there is a change I indeed did miss someone, and if so, I'm sorry.

For now thats all, and for the last time:
    "Thanks for reading the announcement, you rock!"

~ClockWound

#1 ClockWound, Feb 10, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. samyratchet

CEO

you're breaking my heart :broken_heart:, but understand it school is important and hope you will do it great :heart:

Thank you for your wonderful time as admin/mod on DRC, it is not only the being staff that was great but you became a friend and hope for future talks just to hear how you are doing :blush:

Not only that, because of the various calls we got you made the most impact on how i became the owner today.
    The thinks we talked about on how we are going to do with the future of DRC would continue even if it would be difficult because of the minecraft java future, with my ridiculous ideas :joy: and the money we would put into it it might work.

Thank you for everything :sun:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Ruthger

Ruthger Nether Inhabitant

Hey Clock, thank you for the wonderful time on DRC and all your effort that you have put in to make DRC great again! And I also loved every second we talked and had fun :grinning:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. RobinSaint

RobinSaint Newbie

Clock you are a great friend, i like you, you are very cool guy, good luck for you :grinning:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Ecobreaker

Ecobreaker Nether Explorer

bai

• Creative Creative x 1