1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

0.3.9 Network back online and in slow-mode

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by samyratchet, Mar 7, 2019.

1. samyratchet

CEO

Dear DRC'ers,

Servers are back online (survival, skyblock and creative).

DRCNetwork is put into slow-mode and this means that it gets more servers and updates depends on how much free time left i have left beside my study and that i want to put those into DRC.

2. JelleDRC

JelleDRC DRC Founder

Can you just let our beautiful baby die now please? Thanks :grinning:

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Bram

Bram Diamond Miner

Exactly, let DRC Network what it is and put your valuable time in a completely new server build by your own. How can you think that after such a long time of nothing this can still be a success? People played on this server because it had something unique, such as good owners, great players and a nice environment from good quality. You cannot just achieve this by re-opening it again. What you are trying now can be compared with getting the IPhone 4 popular again, it is not possible. Everyone allready found a new home where they can play.

Me and all the other members of DRC Network have great memories about the past years, but because of these stupid months the focus from people that think about DRC Network is moving from the great memories to this bullshit. The expectations where low and it is just getting worse and worse. Put ur glasses on and see what all the people are asking u.

So I (and a lot of members) friendly ask u to let DRC Network die and rest for what it is, so all our memories are being saved and when we look back we all think about the great time we had, and not about the past months.

Ps. I know u tried, and we appreciate it thanks for that, but it failed.

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. aboody

aboody Coal Miner

this is sad ... but it's the truth

5. samyratchet

CEO

Is it not dying then? Its just online without maintain anymore :joy:
    btw, How where you exams?

Hey,

At the beginning i had my own server where i didn't even got the time to spend on working fully (and it was just 4 gamemodes), when taking over DRCNetwork i didn't even wanted to take it because of that, but yea with some promises of people (other owner) i said yes. People wanted THE DRC and tried to bring it back even when the promises (of the other owner) that didn't got fulfilled, i did everything i could FOR YOU GUYS but with some compromises like THE DRC and also with some mistakes, but heey i am not perfect and did learn of those things because i am human, People talks easy and blaming me for the things but the difference is that most of THE DRC players leaved a long time and the people that still are here made the rid even harder for me, and i understand that totally because i didn't even wanted my own server to merge with DRC like you guys didn't want changes. Not to mention is since that minecraft is taked over by microsoft it launched a new minecraft edition (bedrock edition) and all new players are playing on that version instead of minecraft (java edition) so java is dying. It also makes it harder when i entered college and because of the lack of time i have tried to find a solution (yea other shitty mistakes) and didn't work well.

I worked my *** for DRC and for the people that didn't appreciate it there is nothing that keeps you here.
    My priority is my college and with the free time i have left i spend them on projects that are worth it or with friends :heart:

And maybe if i get the time or want to give it a shot i will put my time into DRC but in another direction than how it is/how it was with my idea's and by taking solutions into the source.

So yea the servers (that are left :joy:) and the website stays online for how long it would takes to give my free time a priority to DRC and for now on it gets 0 priority :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop: wait another one :poop: .

There are still other people (brazilian people for example) that wants it kept online, otherwise it was offline now until i get the crazy idea to get back into it :poop::poop::poop:.
    Also i tried already to take the website offline, but yea get messages when the site is just offline for 1 hour so why complaining about to take it down if you can't handle it when it is down :joy: (and this is not brazilian people because they don't look into the website)

If you want to let it go, you are free to do so but the shitty thing stays online, (see it as a the gallery of DRC or to communicate with your old friends haha)

All the people and friends thank you for the helping hand, even if it didn't got further i would never forget how much time and work you spend along with me. DRC didn't got fully shitty haha learned new people and even got new friends :kissing_heart:

Wish you good luck in your life and make it the best of it :heart:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. JelleDRC

JelleDRC DRC Founder

This is exactly what I mean.

You kinda understand us, but at the same time you don't. It's not a gallery of DRC when the whole thing is different, there is no forum management, a different staffteam and you're posting childish comments all over the forum as "CEO".

People want DRC to be the old DRC, or no DRC at all. I don't really get why you're trying to make our memories about DRC be this crap. If you really mean all the things about respecting us, respecting me and respecting DRC as a whole, you'd respect our (or at least my, the original founder of DRC) choice to put DRC to sleep. If not, you're doing this out of banter or just stubbornness.

My message might come over as not so friendly, but no offense. It might just be frustrations of seeing the current situation of my best childhood memory and creation. If you knew how bad that feels you'd probably understand me. Maybe we should schedule a call and I can talk some sense into you in our own fluent language...

#6 JelleDRC, Mar 16, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Tribut0

Tribut0 Lapis Lazuli Miner

Maybe you might just not be the right person to bring DRC back if you've got no time for it. That is why we are asking you to just let it die, we appreciated that you tried to revive the server but I think its pretty clear by now that isnt gonna work anymore.

8. samyratchet

CEO

Be the time writing this, you already know it has been taking offline. This give me some space to look forward and for everyone that loved DRC to see it in peace.

Remember the good times :yum here, not the bad ones :confounded: , otherwise you are free to blame me for that (but keep it clean)

For all other peeps with questions to buy or get DRCNetwork, NO we don't sell it or give it away so don't ask for it! (Even if you got a NO answer from me, trying along scorpiddd is a smart move :joy: but as long i am owning it to it would stay NO.)

Have a lovely day to each of you and all people that helped DRC in the years :kissing_heart: